Scrabble Cufflinks Letter D
- Pair of Initial Scrabble Tile cufflinks for the fan of the famous board game
- Ideal birthday present for anyone whose name begins with the letter D
- Officially Licensed – comes packaged in a Scrabble gift box
- Features Rhodium Swivel T-bar fittings on the reverse for easy wear
- Ideal wedding cufflinks for Bride Groom, Bestman and ushers
More product info
Celebrating the game of Scrabble and playing tribute to the four letter in the English Alphabet, this pair of scrabble cufflinks makes the ideal gift for the lover of one of the world’s most popular board games.Originally called "Criss-Crosswords", Scrabble has become a Board Game staple in homes across the world since the thirties.
The letter D is worth 2 points on the Scrabble board (unless it’s double letter score of course) and is perfect for any occasion – Birthdays, Christmas or a great present for the groom on his wedding day - just don’t tell the bride the groom’s real passion. Perfect for Dave, Dillon, Donny or Draco – or any man whose name begins with the letter D!
Officially licensed Scrabble Merchandise, the cufflinks measure 16mm by 16mm each and feature swivel T bar metal fittings for easy wear with all shirts. The face is made from hard epoxy coating for durability and comes packed in a stylish Scrabble branded gift box.
Scrabble Facts.... Did you know...
- If all the scrabble tiles ever produced were placed end to end, they would reach the equivalent of eight times around the earth
- The highest known score for one game is 1,049 by Philip Appleby in 1989
- Musician Duke Ellington once said playing Bop is like playing scrabble with all the vowels missing.
- Each hour at least 30,000 scrabble game are started.
- Somewhere in the world there are over a 1 million missing scrabble tiles.