- Create a DIY, home cinema with this Smartphone Projector
- Projects high quality images from your smartphone onto any flat surface
- Cardboard design amplifies the sound from your smartphone speaker
- It can be collapsed and rebuilt with ease for complete portability
- Great gift for any vintage film buff
More product info
Transform your living room into a home made cinema with this projector which uses your smartphone, yes your smartphone, to project video's, movies, images or anything on your smartphone onto any flat surface!
This compact projector can be easily collapsed and reassembled, so you can slip it into your backpack and take it over to a friends for a home made movie experience anywhere. It features a retro design which takes you back to the days before fancy DVD and Blu-Ray players - when watching a movie was a real spectacle rather than something to do on an empty Saturday afternoon. The way the box is designed means that the sound from your smartphone is amplified which gives you fantastic acoustics to accompany the projection. Additionally no batteries are required as the cardboard projector just uses the inbuilt lens to magnify the picture.
Even though phone screens may be getting bigger and bigger, they will still never be able to match the size of this impressive smartphone projector.