- Stylish Spitfire WWII Fighter plane novelty cufflinks
- Wear a great piece of British WWII history with this spitfire design
- Made from enamel set into hyper-allergenic rhodium
- Traditional bullet clasp to the back
- Ideal gift for the WWII Spitfire enthusiasts
More product info
These Spitfire Plane novelty cufflinks are perfect for the fighter plane enthusiast or the individual who is interested in British wartime aviation history.
The pair is set in enamel and sits proudly on a rhodium base and would brighten up even the dullest of shirts; more than mere fasteners, cufflinks usually reflect the personality of the wearer!
Getting married? These shirt cufflinks would make perfect gifts for the groomsmen, although we wouldn't recommend that the groom wears them on the big day just in case the bride spots his true passion!