Star Wars Darth Maul Light Saber Chopsticks
- Red authentic chopsticks based on Darth Maul's Light Saber
- Features intricately detailed hilt and plastic red "sword"
- Practical and ideal for fans of the famous Star Wars franchise
- Easy to use, each chopstick each measures the standard 230mm
- Officially licensed LucasFilm merchandise
More product info
The iconic light saber made famous by Jedi knights and baddies has now been transplanted from the Galactic Empire into the kitchen. We think that this set of light saber Chopsticks is the preferred weapon of choice when it comes to doing battle with Dimsum, fried rice and other tasty Asian fusion.
Inspired by the weapons used Jedi Knights and Dark Lords of the Sith, the saber part is made from a red plastic material which has passed the food hygiene regulations so they're safe to eat with. The Darth Maul chopsticks can even be linked together just in case you need to stab a morsel. After all, not everyone can be dexterous when it comes to eating using oriental cutlery - even fans of Star Wars. So bypass the Sith or Jedi and defeat the evils of your hunger pangs and feel the Force of a full stomach!
Vrrrooooommmmm! Please note that these light saber chopsticks do not light up but we're sure you won't want your food to be "electrified" whilst trying to pick up slippery wantons.