Ted The Movie Talking Bobble Head
- Officially licensed Ted Movie Talking Bobble Head figurine
- Made from durable and safe PVC plastic and measures 7" in height
- Says 4 phrases including "Hey, Johnny, how about a beer" and more
- Wobbly Bobble head action wobbles on a sturdy named base
- Perfect piece of film memorabilia to add to any cult figure collection
More product info
Ted, the eponymous, not-so-lovable Soft Toy from the buddy movie "Ted" starring Seth MacFarlane has been transformed into this Wacky Wobbler talking head knocker. Sporting his trademark "smirk" and holding a bottle of beer, he will stand on your desk and encourage you to stop working and come and play. Ted measures approximately 7 inches including the base he stands on and is made from durable and safe plastic resin. With every nudge of his bobble head he will utter one of the four following phrases from the film
- "Hey, Johnny, how about a beer, huh?
- Ooh, couple of Charles Brewkowski's?",
- "That's my bad. I was sending a tweet."
- "I love you girls, you know. Somewhere out there are four terrible fathers I wish I could thank for this great night."
The ideal collectable memorabilia for the hard core movie fan. Great piece of home decor which could be displayed proudly on a desk or shelf with other film merchandise. Please note that this Bobble Head is not a toy and is designed with adult collectors in mind. It may contain sharp points and small parts that are choking hazards and are not suitable for children under 17 years of age.