The Jam Union Jack Parka Style Towelling Bathrobe
- The Jam Union Jack Parka Style Towelling Bathrobe dressing gown
- Achieve maximum comfort with super soft fur around the hood
- Features two large lower pockets and tie belt
- Made with super soft luxury cotton with one size fitting most
- Officially licensed The Jam Memorabilia - must for any fan
More product info
The Jam Union Jack Luxury Towelling Bathrobe is ideal for fans of one of the UK’s most iconic bands The Jam headed up by Modfather, Paul Weller.
The bathrobe is made to look like the iconic fishtail parka worn by the Mods. It features a set of three badges to attach to the robe wherever you like with a an embroidered Jam logo on the chest, large embroidered satin logo of the Jam and Union on the back and badge of The Jam sewn on the sleeve
The Dressing Gown robe is made with super soft luxury cotton towelling and is designed for both men and women. Two large lower pockets can fit all manner of things such as biscuits, remote control, phone - anything that is needed close to hand at home. Made from Luxury Cotton Towelling, this dressing gown is the ultimate quality in chill out wear. With fur around the hood, you will feel just like one of the Mods riding down to Brighton on a scooter, although you'll really just be stepping out of the shower or lounging on the sofa. One size fits most.
- Embroidered chest logo
- Embroidered satin logo on the reverse
- Large Pockets to the front
- The Jam logo embroidered on sleeves arm
- Comes in one standard size
- Machine washable