Sort It Out Mini Game
- The game of putting things in order with a guess or hunch
- Read the question, rank your choices and compare answers
- Winner is the one who has the most items in the correct order
- With 80 cards huge variety of fun and interesting topics
- Suitable for 1-4 players. Ideal for Ages 8+.
More product info
Here's a game that will get the family matching wits and building brainpower. Sort It Out Mini is a mini travelling version of the award winning Sort It Out board game which entails putting things in order. With a huge variety of fun and interesting topics, players will surprise each other with their guesses and hunches. For example, Which is faster? A cheetah? A race horse? A bicycle?, a rabbit? or a car travelling at 60mph? You have 2 minutes to decide, then flip the card over, to reveal which player is the winner, with the most in the correct order.
Ideal for playing at sleep overs - get the kids off their electronic devices - or when out and about. Why not play it a after a long Sunday lunch or at a family Christmas get together. It will get the old grey matter working after the slump brought on by the Christmas pudding.
- 80 cards
- Tile holder
- Coloured tiles
- Set of instructions