Up A Bit - The Picture Guessing Game
- Test your drawing and description skills with this Up A Bit guessing game
- Players are instructed to draw an every day object by another player
- The person drawing must guess their own artwork
- For 3 or more players and for ages 8+
- Ideal game for dinner parties
More product info
Fancy yourself as a bit of a Picasso or perhaps a future Monet? With this hilarious game of Up A Bit, not only will your drawing skills be put to the test but so will your ability to try and guess what it is you are drawing!
The rules are that each player is given a host of everyday objects to draw, but the twist is that only one player knows what the picture on the card looks like. Then the person holding the card instructs you how and where to move your pencil as you try to guess your own drawing. You may think that you're a dab hand at free drawing but do you have faith in the instructions of your fellow players?
For 3 or more players and for ages 8+