Fender Guitar Cigarette Lighter
- Famous windproof cigarette lighter from the iconic Zippo
- Features the characteristic flip-top with wheel ignition
- In black matte with iconic Fender Guitar beloved of rock guitarists
- Rectangular case and made from durable metal construction
- Extremely reliable - comes with world famous Zippo Guarantee
More product info
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
The famous windproof Zippo Lighter comes in many different styles and looks and are designed to reflect the personality of its user.
This Fender Guitar motif lighter on a black matte is perfect for smokers who also happen to be rock fans or rock guitarists (or simply aspire to be). If you know someone who plays guitar or even air guitar, at least they will ooze style when lighting up! Like all Zippo windproof lighters, it features the characteristic flip-top and wheel ignition which oozes class every time. Much more stylish than a boring old disposable cigarette lighter and very rock and roll!
- Famous windproof lighter from the iconic Zippo
- Dimensions - Height: 6cm x Length: 4cm x Width: 1cm
- Extremely reliable - comes with World Famous Zippo Guarantee
- Features the characteristic flip-top and wheel ignition on a rectangular case.
- Zippo Cigarette Lighter makes a great smokers gift; ideal for the great outdoors.
Zippo was founded in Bradford, Pennsylvania in 1932 when George G. Blaisdell decided to create a lighter that would look good and be easy to use. Blaisdell obtained the rights for an Austrian windproof lighter with a removable top, and re-designed it to his own requirements. He made the case rectangular and attached the lid to the bottom with a welded hinge, and surrounded the wick with a windhood. Fascinated by another recent invention, the zipper, Blaisdell called his new lighter "Zippo", and backed it with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Today Zippo has produced over 325 million windproof lighters since its founding in 1932. Except for improvements in the flint wheel and modifications in case finishes, Blaisdell's original design remains virtually unchanged today. The Lifetime Guarantee that accompanies every Zippo metal product still guarantees that "It works or we fix it free". Zippo windproof lighters enjoy a widespread and enviable reputation as valuable collectibles. The company produces the Zippo Lighter Collectors' Guide containing illustrations of the lighters and descriptions of the series, as well as an explanation of the date code found on the bottom of every Zippo lighter. Clubs for lighter collectors have been organized in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Japan and the United States.