Flower Grenade Seed Bomb
- Throw & Grow Flower Grenade gardening gift for the avid green thumb
- Set includes three un-fired air dried clay grenades
- The clay grenades will dissolve entirely in the rain
- Toss to the ground, watch them shatter and then watch grow
- Each grenade contains soil, poppy, ryegrass and buttercup seeds
More product info
Here’s a lovely garden gift idea for the green thumb in your life or even lazy gardener who wants to declare war on that neglected area of the garden where the weeds are winning the battle. Now, gardening has gone guerilla!
We've all seen them, we may look away, but we've seen them - those forgotten areas of the estate, left to fall apart and fall into disrepair. The municipal scrub land where nothing can grow... Or can it?
Turn the concrete jungle into a wilderness with our compacted wild flower seed grenades. In packs of three, the shell is made from natural unfired clay; inside is packed with nutrient rich compost and a selection of native wildflower seeds. Toss them into neglected areas of the urban jungle and wait for nature to take its course.
Buttercups and Poppies will take at least 3 weeks to start growing; Ryegrass will be the first thing to grow after about one week.