Mens Watch R905.03BS
- Classic stainless steel analogue men's watch from Ben Sherman
- With a silver dial, baton indices and three handed Quartz movement
- Case is made from stainless steel and sits on black leather strap
- Comes with a one-year manufacturer's guarantee & water resistant
- Ideal for the man who likes an elegant timepiece
More product info
The Ben Sherman R905.03BS is a classically formed designer watch with a modern feel! Perfectly proportioned, it features a striking round silver dial with contrasting black numerical and baton indices. With three handed Quartz Movement, it all sits perfectly on a black leather strap. Ideal for the man who likes a simple timepiece.
- Ben Sherman R905.03BS analogue mens watch
- Water-resistant to 30 Metres
- With a one-year manufacturer's guarantee
Ben Sherman was the Mod God. The man who started making shirts in the late 1950s from a small factory in Brighton, went on to dress the swinging sixties and became the KING of trend-setting Carnaby Street. Hungry for money and fame, he remained a party animal until the day he died in 1987.
The 1960s gave British youth more fashion, money and freedom than ever before. Working from small premises in Brighton, entrepreneurial shirt maker Ben Sherman saw his niche and founded the Ben Sherman Company in 1963.