- Two ended stylus - one is touchscreen stylus, the other a pencil
- Stylus made from ECR (Electro Conductive Rubber) to work with iPad, iPhone
- Use stylus end for sketching on a tablet, flip it around to sketch on paper
- Ideal for artists and designers drawing in apps such as Sketchbook
- Ideal for beating your mates at games like Draw Something
More product info
This pencil may look like an ordinary sketching tool, but look again as it has a hidden secret: The “eraser” is actually a built-in stylus for your touch screen devices. Made from ECR (Electro Conductive Rubber) it is designed to work perfectly with iPad, iPhone and other devices. Use the stylus end for sketching on your tablet, flip it around to sketch on paper with the other end. Ideal for artists and designers drawing in apps such as SketchBook (or for beating your mates at games like Draw Something). The traditional wooden pencil style offers improved comfort and accuracy, even when used for long periods of time. Effortlessly switch between creating in digital and old-school analogue using pencil and paper.
After all, touch screens are a brilliant invention but sometimes can be a bit tricky to master, especially in the cold weather when you want to keep your gloves on or during hot weather when fingers are sweaty. The stylus end can be used to navigate your way around Apps on your iPad, iPhone and other devices. Plus, you will never be without a writing implement when needed.