Dead Tidy Desk Organiser
- Desk tidy that resembles a murder victim sprawled out over the desk
- Comprises mallable plastic prongs that holds virtually any piece of stationery
- Holds stationery simultaneously - almost anything that clutters your desk.
- Ideal gift for work colleagues or students with a morbid sense of humour
- Measures 16 cms in length and 8cms at its widest point
More product info
If your desk at work or at home looks like a crime scene, then it's time to keep your workspace organised with the Dead Tidy Desk Organiser. Now you can keep it organised like a forensic laboratory as the tidy is filed with malleable plastic prongs. The flexibility of the staggered prongs mean that a variety of different stationery can be held simultaneously, almost anything that clutters your desk.
Gone are the boring, plastic tubular desk-tidies of old - this would make an great gift for anyone whose desk is dead untidy, such as teenager's desks. Ideal office stationery for those colleagues with a morbid sense of humour, particularly if tricky spreadsheets or reports bring out their "murderous" side. And if your desk is short on space, it measures 16 cms in length and 8cms at its widest point.