Harry Potter Patronus Heat Change Mug
- Officially Licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Heat change mug with 'Expecto Patronum' text as default image
- Beautiful image of Harry’s stag Patronus on one side when hot water added
- Terrifying dementor on the other side
- Perfect Potterhead present
- Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use
- Measures approx. 10cm x 13cm by 9cm
More product info
Spoiler warning: one of the most iconic moments in the third Harry Potter book, The Prisoner of Azkaban, is the moment where Harry finally manages to conjure his full Patronus, which takes the image of his father’s Animagus form, nicknamed ‘Prongs’. Now that we’ve reiterated that particular plot moment, let’s focus on this incredible heat-change mug.
The image on the front of the mug is of the words “Expecto Patronum” in a beautiful font upon a glossy black exterior, until you apply a judicious amount of hot liquid to the mug’s gleaming white interior, at which point the front of the mug reveals the beautiful image of Harry’s stag Patronus, while the opposite side of the mug displays the image of a fleeing Dementor (very thematic, no?).
In short, this is the perfect mug for a Harry Potter fan wanting something really special. Grab yours before they apparate away.