X4 FPV Mini Quadcopter
- Hubsan quadcopter with video capabilities
- View live video feed directly through remote
- With a flight time of approximately 7 minutes
- Record video onto micro SD card (not included)
- 4 LED lights for night time flying & rubber feet
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
More product info
Hubsan have been leading the field with innovative RC drones and quadcopters since 2010 and this X4 FPV Mini Quadcopter is a perfect example of why the brand has gained global recognition in such a short space of time.
This quadcopter comes equipped with a 0.3 megapixel camera with 640x480 resolution and transmits a live feed directly to the remote control. The remote has a built in 4.3 inch LCD colour screen so you can capture every minute of your quadcopters flight in brilliant quality. You can also add a 2GB – 16GB micro SD to your remote to record and save your videos (please note this is not included).
This quadcopter charges via an included USB cable and takes 30 minutes to fully charge. On full charge this RC toy has around 7 minutes of flight time. The copter is fitted with a coreless 0820 motor and has a 3.7V. 380mAh li-po battery with an auto cut off safety feature. The range of the copter is around 100 metres and the live feed has roughly the same range.
This would be a fantastic addition to the collection of any RC enthusiast and would make a great gift for either beginner or expert flyers.
To find out how to fly your drone responsibly please click here.
- Motor: 0820 coreless
- Quadcopter frequency: 2.4GHz
- Video feed frequency: 5.8GHz
- Battery: 3.7V. 380mAh li-po auto cut off safety
- Range approx. 100 metres
- Live video feed range approx. 100 metres
- Charge time approx. 30 minutes
- Flight time approx. 7 minutes
- Remote requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- 1 x X4 Quadcopter FPV
- 1 x Remote control with 4.3" LCD screen
- 4 x Rotor blades
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Protection cage
- 1 x FAQ sheet