Magician Knife Sharpener
- Novelty Kitchen knife sharpener based on the famous magic trick
- Features two slicing sharpening grooves
- Made from hardwearing plastic resin
- Perfect gift for the aspiring cook or chef
- Measures 25.1 x 6 x 6.2cm
More product info
Can't cut it as a chef or cook? Maybe it's your blunt tools that let you down. After all there is nothing more frustrating than trying to cut or slice using a blunt kitchen knife. So why not whip up some magic in the kitchen with this Magician's Knife Sharpener. Not only does it pay home to one of magic's oldest tricks,it will also keep your kitchen knives sharp at the same time.
Based on the famous "Sawing woman in half" trick, the sharpener features a women's head, hands and feet protruding from the box. However this novelty kitchen accessory has two groves on the top (just like the wooden box featured in the trick) for sharpening your kitchen knife. An ideal house warming gift or present for the aspiring chef or cook, particularly if he or she has a penchant for the world of illusion.