- A ceramic coffee mug featuring the Guinness Extra Stout trademark
- Features iconic badge with harp and St. James's Gate design
- Contrasting light coloured badge on a black matt coloured mug
- Ideal for fans of the famous stout
- Official Guinness merchandise
More product info
If you love imbibing Guinness, then you'll know that the iconic "black stuff" is over 250 years old! This ceramic coffee mug is ideal for the true fans of the famous Irish stout. What better way to start the day off with a good strong brew - tea or coffee that is - sipped from this lovely mug.
Features the famous Guinness Extra Stout, Harp, and St. James's Gate Dublin Guinness trade mark, this is perfect gift for true fans of this world famous stout!
Arthur Guinness started brewing ales initially in Leixlip, then at the St. James's Gate Brewery, Dublin, Ireland from 1759. On December 31, he signed (up to) a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum for the unused brewery. Ten years later on 19 May 1769 Guinness exported his ale for the first time, when six and a half barrels were shipped to England. Pure Genius! The rest, as they say, is history!! It is popular with Irish people both in Ireland and abroad and is the best-selling alcoholic drink of all time in Ireland.