Professor Pengelly's Putty
- A variety of exciting putties to play with
- See things clearly, with awesome Transparent putty
- Light up a dark room – or at least make it less dim – with glow-in-the-dark putty!
- Make something standout, with the chameleon putties
- Perfectly mouldable and malleable material
- Each tin has approx. 88g of putty
- CE Kitemarked and compliant with UK safety regulations
More product info
Professor Pengelly’s Putty present a plethora of perfect plasticine putties to poke and prod into the preferred position. Now that the alliteration is out of the way…
These modelling putties are the bees knees of putty, with a variety of different choices available to try. If you want to go for a colourful, distinctive putty that you can mould into equally stand-out sculptures, then the chameleon putties in Magma Purple and Molten Red are just what you need, their colours shimmering and shiny, far outstripping standard putty colour schemes.
For those of you wanting something a little bit more unusual, there’s the glow-in-the-dark putty, lending a little light in dark places (and letting you create awesome art that stands out in the dark), or the ice-blast transparent putty, which resembles molten ice and lets you make awesome ice-sculpture-esque creations, without having to worry about freezer burn or strangely placed puddles.
Whatever putty you choose, you’ll be in for an awesome artistic treat.