R/C X-Twin Sopwith Camel Bi-Plane
- Remote Control X-Twin Miniature Sopwith Camel bi-plane
- Ideal for indoor flying sessions and dogfights in sports halls
- Suitable for beginners and enthusiasts alike
- Can be flown outdoors in calm conditions
- Wingspan: 27cm; Range up to 100 metres (300 feet)
More product info
This Classic Sopwith Camel is sure to prove popular for Silverlit X-Twin fans, capturing the nostalgia of a bygone age of aviation with this brilliant prefabricated biplane!.
This X-Twin remote control aeroplane features a two channel radio controlled rudder with trim and proportional throttle control. A real miniature, it has a tiny twenty seven centimetre (eleven inch) wingspan, and will appeal to both newcomers and experienced enthusiasts alike. Ideal for indoor flying sessions and dogfights in sports halls, and equally suitable for beginners, as they're easily flown outdoors in dead calm conditions. The sophisticated wing design, provides maximum stability for the inexperienced pilot. The flying surfaces are made of tough lightweight laminated foam, to withstand the occasional heavy landing, with a single plastic propeller, spoked wheels and wing struts for added effect.
Independent speed controllers enable the two powerful wing mounted miniature electric motors to steer the model by simply moving the transmitter joy stick left or right, and allow full throttle control for climb or descent.
Charging is direct from the transmitter in less than half an hour, provides flights of ten minutes or more between charges.
Available on 27MHz bands A, B and C, to allow up to three different Silverlit models to be flown together
What s in the box?
- X-Twin Remote Control F18 Hornet Jet. Comes completely assembled, ready to fly.
- Radio control /Internal Charger on 27mhz
- Informative flight manual: provides helpful hints ; tips for the new or experienced pilot.
- Two spare propellers
- Requires 6x AA batteries for transmitter/charger.
NB: Menkind cannot guarantee which colour will be supplied.