Smarter iKettle - 3rd Gen
- Awesome Smarter iKettle with a host of incredible features
- Works with free Smarter app for iOS and Android
- Connects up to your home WiFi network using the secure BlinkUp system
- Access your kettle from anywhere your phone has a 4G signal
- Remote kettle boiling – have the water ready whenever you need it
- Integrated replenishment lets you pick your favourite brands and get them sent to your door
- Keep-warm mode holds the water at your desired temperature for up to 40 minutes
- Formula mode for the best baby bottles right when you need them
- Manual control option available
- Capacity approx. 1.8L
More product info
Kettles are one of the most integral parts of any kitchen in the modern British home – whether you drink tea, coffee or even hot squash, hot water on demand is an absolute must. And now, the humble kettle enters the world of the 21st century, with the Smarter Kettle, now in its third generation.
Once connected to your home WiFi network you’ll be able to access it from your smartphone anywhere you have a 4G signal and it’ll also work great with any other devices you may have, such as Nest and Amazon Alexa, all through the ultra-secure BlinkUp system. With this, the iKettle allows you to set it to boil even while you’re out. With a customisable water temperature that boils between 20 and 100°C, you’ll be able to make a much wider variety of hot drinks than simply tea or coffee – the true experts in the art of hot beverages rejoice!
Even better, you can set the iKettle to start hearing whenever you want with Wake-Up mode, meaning you can make tea the second you wake up without needing to wait for the water to boil. You can also set a time for when you arrive home, so that you’ll have a boiled kettle waiting for you, ready to make a cuppa and relax. And don’t worry about not having enough water in the kettle: the iKettle’s water sensor keeps you abreast of how much water the kettle has to hand, meaning that you’ll always know when you need to refill it. It will also integrate with third party apps like IFTTT (If This Then That) adding a whole new level of flexibility.
There’s even a keep-warm function, keeping the water at your desired temperature for up to 40 minutes. For parents with young children, there’s a ‘Formula’ mode to remotely boil your kettle to an appropriate baby formula temperature. And if that weren’t enough, there’s also an in-app replenishment system, where the app will source top-quality tea and have it delivered straight to your door – all you have to do is pick which of the many teas in the range you’d prefer to try. And if all these technological marvels aren’t enough for you or you just want to make tea the old-fashioned way, you can always operate the iKettle manually.
The Smarter iKettle changes the way making the perfect cuppa works, and is truly the kettle of the future.
- Compatibility: iOS and Android
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: up to 3000W