Spy Stream Alarm Clock
- Spy Stream Alarm Clock
- Keep an eye on your house while away
- Allows you to stream HD footage from the clock to your smart device
- Lets you listen in on conversations via the mic
- Built-in speaker makes all alarm noises, plus lets you speak through the clock
- Equipped with rechargeable lithium battery (charging cable included)
- Works with iOS 6.0 or higher and Android 4.0 or higher
- Measures approx. 8cm x 8cm x 8cm
More product info
Want to keep an eye on things when you’re away? Well, this Spy Stream Alarm Clock is pretty much the way to do that.
Firstly, this is a perfectly functional 12 or 24-hour clock, with an easy-to-read display and red numbering, making it the ideal piece to stick on a bedside table somewhere to keep an eye on the time. The real genius of this device, however, is in its capacity as a WiFi camera.
When connected to WiFi, it allows you to use it as a camera to monitor the room it is in, connecting with your various smart devices. With the help of the connected app, you’ll be able to watch HD footage anywhere that you have an internet connection, making it invaluable to keep an eye on things while you’re out of the house. It even allows you to record the footage as it’s streamed to your phone and includes night vision, so the applications aren’t limited by daylight (baby monitor duties anyone?).
That's not all though - this nifty gadget picks up sound, meaning that if you happen to be out of the room and you check the camera's feed on the app, you'll be able to hear any conversations going on. Even cooler, the clock comes with a speaker that not only makes the various dings needed of an alarm clock, but also lets you use the app to speak to anyone in the same room as the clock. A brilliant way to prank your mates if you happen to be so inclined.
Basically, if you’ve always wanted to keep an eye (and indeed an ear) on things while you’re out, this is the alarm clock for you.