Bubble S107P Helicopter
- Syma RC Bubble Helicopter shoots out bubbles
- 3 channel system lets the Syma move up, down, left, right, forward, backward
- Multiple blades and gyro technology makes helicopter stable in flight
- Charges via USB and you can connect it to your computer
- Dimensions: Height 12cm Length 24cm Width 19cm (including blades)
More product info
Here is a helicopter that not only has the power of flight, but also produces bubbles to humour all your friends. The Syma Bubble Helicopter uses a 3.7V Li-Poly battery to power 2 main motors and 1 tail motor which gives your Gyro some extreme oomph! Yet its practical 19cm length and light weight make it portable as well as powerful and able to fit in the palm of your hand.
The 3 channel system means that you can move your bubble copter anyway you want - left,right, up, down, forward, backward, so you're never restricted on where you can fly it. As it flies, the on-board double protection technology powers off the helicopter whenever it is choked, so your copter's blades don't get destroyed whenever it gets in a tight situation. You can charge your bubble copter via USB, which means that you can just plug it into your computer, wait for it to charge and you're ready to fly.
But this copter doesn't just glide through the air, it also has an on-board bubble machine which produces bubbles it the helicopters jet stream. It also has a searchlight on the front meaning that you can fly this bad boy night or day. Dimensions: Height 12cm Length 24cm Width 19cm (including blades).
Note: Colour may vary
- Battery: 3.7V 150mAh li-poly
- Charging time: about 60 minutes (USB charging)
- Flying time: About 6 minutes above
- Charging time by transmitter: about 50-60 minutes
- 1 Transmitter (batteries not included)
- 1 USB Charging cable
- 1 English Instructions Tail Blade