WeWow Phone Gimbal Stabiliser
- Incredible stabilising gimbal for your phone
- Awesome video and photography stabilisation
- Take smooth and controlled footage with ease
- Multi-direction photography
- Awesome accessory for sports, hobbies and recreational photography
- The world’s first 360 degree rotation gimbal
- Pitch access for easy low angled shots
- Smooth and silent movement
- Driving speed of 20000 moves per second
- Joystick controller
- Brushless Motor
- Support base for tripods
- Auto calibration
- Adjustable phone clip
- Modular design
- Lightweight and portable design
- Measures approx. 11cm x 7cm x 6cm
More product info
If you’re a budding film maker then you’ve probably often found yourself watching movies and wondering how on earth they manage to keep their cameras so steady on long tracking shots. Hitchcock pioneered the long camera move, Scorsese created one of the most famous in Goodfellas and Iñárritu and Cuarón have perfected the technique with modern classics like Birdman and Children of Men (check out the famous car shot). All of these involved copious usage of a very clever (and very expensive) device called a Steadicam.
Well thanks to this cunning little Gimbal you no longer need to spend north of £15,000 to be able to record super smooth long shots. It’s a state of the art digital gyroscopic stabiliser for your phone, helping you to take incredible smooth video and photos on the move with ease. Just clip your phone into the 2 axis gimbal, power it up and the proprietary brushless motors and 64-bit processor will kick into action, correcting any movements at an incredible 20,000 times per second.
You really need to see this Phone Gimbal Stabiliser in action to appreciate how good it is – it will correct all kinds of input automatically with no fuss, as well as getting rid of all the fine vibrations that make even the best handheld phone shots look awkward and shaky.
It's the world’s first handheld phone gimbal to feature 360 degree rotation in both the pitch and roll axes, which allows you to switch between all sorts of creative shooting angles on the fly with no jarring transitions. The built in joystick controller lets you adjust the shooting angle as you go and the incredible patent pending AI software running on a 64 bit ARM-MCU chip will proactively and intelligently counter any input movements.
What’s more it’s compatible with most smartphones on the market (some may require the supplied counterweight) with fully automatic calibration. It’s smooth and silent and the 2 axis gyroscopic stabilisation provides levelling and movement correction for perfect pictures and video all the time.
- 800mAh LiPo, 11.1V battery
- 360 degree horizontal and tilt axis
- Aluminium body
- 3-axis stabiliser
- 150 minutes operating time
- 30 minute charging time
- 64 bits ARM-MCU movement cancelling
- Compatibility: iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6, Samsung S3/S4/S5, Sony Xperia, LG G Pro
- Phone Gimbal Stabiliser
- Adapter plug
- Warrenty card
- User guide