Star Wars Tie Advanced X1 Battling Quadcopter
More product info
This awesome Star Wars TIE Advanced X1 Battling Quadcopter is definitely one of the coolest things we’ve seen in the Menkind office for a long while. Not only is it a drone that looks exactly like Darth Vader’s own TIE Fighter (and it really does look great, better than some static models we’ve seen) it also features a laser battling system that allows you to engage in epic airborne warfare with other Propel Battling drones. So if you’ve ever wanted to re-enact those classic Star Wars X-Wing vs TIE Fighter dogfights this is about as close as you can get.
But this drone is about much more than just aerial combat. It features an app-based simulation mode to teach new pilots the basics and to help experienced pilots refine their skills and the stylish, ergonomic Empire black controller allows for precise manoeuvrability. Push button barrel rolls are perfect for demonstrating your mastery of the dark side and the reverse propulsion blade system allows top speeds of over 35 mph as well as looking really, really cool.
As if all that wasn’t enough, each Collectors Deluxe Edition quad comes individually numbered and supplied in super stylish black packaging that has an awesome surprise when you open it – but we won’t spoil that for you. It also comes supplied with a spare LiPo battery and USB wall charger.
- 1 x Star Wars Tie Advanced X1 Quadcopter
- 1 x Controller
- 2 x Lithium ion quadcopter batteries
- 1 x Storage box
- 1 x USB charging cable
- Officially licensed Star Wars Quadcopter
- 4 channel 2.4GHz drone
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Engage in real life laser battles
- Maximum speed of 35mph
- Two 800mAh battery packs included in the box
- Stylish packaging with a musical surprise upon opening
- Super manoeuvrable just like the real thing
- Remote requires 4 x AA batteries
- Measures approx. 15cm x 17cm x 5cm
Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
Please note: unfortunately this item is excluded from all coupon code offers.