DIY Electro Dough Kit
- Inspire your young scientists at home with this fantastic DIY kit
- Use everyday products from your kitchen and turn them into living sculptures
- Use the electronic components to learn how electricity flows through a circuit
- Play with lights, buzzers and switches to make your dough come to life!
- The only other thing you’ll need to get started is 4 x AA batteries
More product info
Feed your child’s inquisitive mind with this fantastic DIY Electro Dough Kit, perfect for young inventors! The DIY Electro Dough Kit provides a hands on approach to learning circuitry for children aged 4 and above.
Fun and educational, this kit is designed to get kids’ imagination and creativity flowing whilst learning about science along the way. Using circuits, lights, LED's and buzzers, this kit will help you bring your play dough sculptures to life!
All you will need is some play dough (which you can easily make yourself) and you’re ready to rock n roll! Discover your inner Frankenstein and activate your models with the components provided, and once you’re finished you can do it all again. The possibilities of this kit are endless, and will keep your children entertained for hours whilst learning all about conductivity, circuits and electrical currents.