- Soothe your weary eyes with this novelty eye massager
- Acupressure technology relaxes the pressure points around your temples
- Stimulates circulation and tones muscles around the eyes
- Far more effective then taking countless tablets to cure your headache
- It also eases nasal congestion and discomfort caused by hay fever
More product info
Soothe your sorry eyes and ease your stress with these practical and shall we say very stylish eye massager glasses. These are perfect if you have been staring at the computer all the live long day, and mean your can sit back and relax as the gentle vibrations send you into a relaxed state.
These glasses use acupressure technology and magnetic principles through the foam pads to work on the pressure points of your temples. It also stimulates circulation, toning muscles around the eyes and helps to expel toxins from the skin and prevent the development of bags under your eyes and wrinkles, all without the need for expensive creams.
If you're a regular taker of paracetamol or aspirin to get rid of that nasty headache, you won't have to pay for countless tablets, as you can simply put this eye massager on your noggin and let the vibrations do it's work.
Requires AA batteries (not included).