How To Speak Klingon
- Swot up on the infamous Trekky dialect: Klingon
- Learn a number of phrases from the hit TV and film series
- Built-in sound module plays the phrases for readers to listen to
- Phrases include: "Today is a good day to die"
- Hilarious novelty gift for any Star Trek fan
More product info
HIja’ Hab SoSlI' Quch! Confused? Don’t worry we haven’t gone completely mad we’re just saying “Hello, your mother has a smooth forehead” in Klingon. If you’re a Star Trek buff and want to swot up on the infamous Trekky dialect then you need this How to Speak Klingon audio phrase book which features a handful of useful words and phrases if you ever get lost in the Klingon Universe of Kronos.
Learn the Klingon for such phrases such as “You bludgeon divinely” and "Today is a good day to die" to keep your friends laughing and any true Trekky impressed. This book uses a built-in sound module to teach readers a wide range of compliments, toasts and insults which are essential if you ever happen to bump into another avid Trekky. It’s the ideal gift for any Star Trek fan who wants to show their love for the hit TV phenomena.