Hubsan H502S FPV Follow Me Quad
- First person view real-time transmission Hubsan quadcopter
- High-end functionality follow-me mode using the built in GPS
- Features a 720P HD camera to capture images and video in flight
- With altitude hold, headless flying mode and one key return
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
More product info
Jam-packed full of the amazing functionality you would usually expect to see in high-end drones, the incredible H502S FPV Follow Me Quad from Hubsan really packs a punch when it comes to features and fantastic value in one.
This mini copter makes it easier than ever to take to the skies with amazing flight control and failsafe functionality. Not usually seen in a hobby drone, this fabulous quadcopter features follow me functionality, which enables the H502S FPV to follow the transmitter using the built-in GPS system, using the 720P HD camera to record video or images of your own action. It doesn’t matter if you’re cycling down a mountainside or surfing a wave – you can record yourself in action with the Follow Me Quad!
For standard flying, the 4 channel 6-axis quadcopter is ideal for beginner pilots and beyond, fitted with real time 5.8GHz frequency transmission to the 4.3 LCD screen, you can watch your drone in action as you fly. The headless flying mode allows the multi-directional control to work in relation to your position, regardless of which direction your drone is already facing. With an impressive 200 metre range and up to 12 minutes flying time, this super smooth and sturdy drone uses the altitude hold function and gyroscope to perform brilliantly against outdoor conditions. And even if you hit a spot of trouble, the return home function will return your quad to the home point with the touch of a button, even if you lose power or connection. Phew!
So whether you like performing tricks, taking phenomenal aerial imagery, enjoy speedy flight or want to record yourself in action, the Hubsan H502S FPV Follow Me Quad can do it all!
- Channel: 4 channel
- Quadcopter frequency: 2.4GHz
- Range: Over 200 metres
- Gyro: 6 Axis
- Camera: 720P HD camera
- Battery: 7.4V 15C 610mAh li-po
- Charge time approx. 30-40 minutes
- Flight time approx. 10-12 minutes
- Transmitter: 5.8GHz real time transmission, 4.3 LCD screen
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not Included)
- 1 x Hubsan H502E Quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 4 x Propellers
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x LiPo Battery
- 1 x Instructions