iHealth Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Measure blood pressure levels directly from your Apple or Android device
- Records your systolic & diastolic numbers and your heart rate and pulse wave
- Download the MyVitals app for updates and instant information
- Create graphs and share results instantly with your friends
- The monitor can store unlimited data and can be used by unlimited users
More product info
Keep track of your blood pressure levels with this interactive iHealth Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. Simply connect the monitor to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android device using the built in wireless technology and you can instantly stream any results onto your chosen device. The monitor attaches with a small cuff at the wrist, for an easy on and off release.
The Blood Pressure Monitor records your systolic and diastolic numbers, as well as your heart rate a pulse wave, so you can avoid the ever painful trip to the doctors. Plus there are no wires or plugs, so you won’t have to navigate yourself out of a mass of entangled wires and chords everytime you want to quickly check your blood pressure. All you have to do is simply slip the monitor on your arm, open the app and you are ready to check your pressure levels.
You can create graphs and compare your results with friends using the free downloadable MyVitals app, which gives you all the data you need to check that your blood pressure is at a normal level. It can work offline as well as online and has unlimited memory for you to store all of your data in.
Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android compatible products.