Kymera Magic Wand Remote Control
- "Magic Wand" is a buttonless remote control as seen on Dragon's Den
- The Wand can "learn" up to 13 commands from existing remote controls
- Replay these commands through 13 predefined movements and gestures
- Control your TV, hi-fi, DVD players, iPod docks, even lights and curtains
- Goes into "sleep" mode when not in use.Requires 3 xAAA batteries included
More product info
Fancy adding a bit of magic to your every day life? Introducing the fantastic Kymera Magic Wand buttonless remote control as featured on BBC's Dragon's Den. Even Duncan Bannatyne - one of the scarier Dragons - was so impressed he invested £200,000!
Inspired by Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, you can forget that you're a boring old muggle and change the channel with a simple wave, point or twist of the wrist. Always wanted to have the power of the immortals? The wand will give you the ultimate control - well in the home at least!
Ok, as kids we were all amazed by the technology of the remote control when it first came into use. Well now the boring old remote control comes in a far more enchanting style. Plus the whole experience of opening the wand for the first time is one of discovery - you see a dark brown elegant wand cradled in a luxurious silk brocade. However, don't be fooled, the old fashioned look and feel of the wand hides a highly advanced piece of technology.
So how does it work?
The buttonless Kymera Wand can 'learn' up to 13 infra-red codes - unique patterns of light that send simple instructions to receiver units on electrical items - and assign each command a gesture. All 13 gestures can be dedicated to one device or split between several. In other words, the wand can be used for changing channels on your TV, controlling hi-fis, DVD players, set-top boxes, iPod docks, Macs and even remote-controlled light switches and curtains.
- Kymera Magic wand which is really a Universal Remote control
- Features 13 gestures in total including Big/Swish, Push forward, Pull Back and two single and double taps
- For example - rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise great for adjusting the volume.
- Flick up and flick down are perfect for channel up /down
- Flick left and right could be used for track skip.
- Wand pulses which tells you what you are doing; leave the wand for a minute and it goes into sleep mode; picking up or moving it wakes it up and pulses with three heartbeats
- Comes packaged in a lovely dark box
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (included)