- Lacoste Seattle Watch 42010664 from popular French fashion brand Lacoste
- Features large white markers, white watch face trimmed with green
- Stainless steel case and white silicone strap with Quartz movement
- Case and strap water resistant to 30 metres and date display
- Comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty guarantee
More product info
The Lacoste Seattle Watch 42010665 is an ideal choice for making a stylish fashion statement, in tribute to the famous tennis brand. Lacoste is regarded as one of the most popular fashion brands and the unique features which epitomise athletic tone of the brand include large white markers, white watch face trimmed with tennis lawn green, a white silicone strap, three hand Quartz movement and analogue display. This watch is ideal for playing sports as it is water resistant in up to 30 metres of water. Lacoste also ensures that this model comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty guarantee.
- Mens 42010665 Seattle Watch
- Analogue display and Quartz movement and date display
- Case width: 44mm
- Case depth: 11mm
- Stainless steel case and white silicone strap
The Lacoste French clothing company was founded in 1933 by legendary tennis player René Lacoste. In the search for comfortable clothing to wear on the courts, his Lacoste shirts paved the way for the invention for sportswear. The company went on to sell high end clothing, leather goods, watches and footwear. This Seattle Watch combines comfort and luxury in an effortless fashion and is the perfect gift for friends who like to combine functionality and luxury.