Little Book of Camper Vans
- The story of the Campervan written by Charlotte Morgan and Stan Fowler
- Ideal gift book for the VW Van enthusiast and car lovers in general
- Charts the development and history of this motoring cultural icon
- The perfect "dipping into" book for car fans
- In hardback comprising 128 pages
More product info
For those who remember the beautiful days of cruising around the continent in a eye-catching VW van then the Little Book of Camper Van makes a wonderful nostalgic gift book.
In hardback, The Little Book of Camper Vans looks back at the development of one of the most quirky and unique vehicles to have been manufactured, has sold more than 50,000 copies since its launch in 2009. Anyone who has ever driven a Volkswagen Camper will appreciate the appeal of this unique vehicle with its styling and versatility. It has given birth to a raft of products and apparel over the last few years including cuff-links, tents, mugs, money boxes and much more. A fascinating look at a cultural icon.