Lomography Konstruktor DIY SLR Camera
- Konstruktor - build your own analogue SLR Camera in 1-2 hours
- Fully working Camera once built - uses 35mm rolls of film
- Includes 50mm F10 lens and 1/80per second Shutter Speed
- Comes with bespoke screwdriver and a set of instructions
- Camera can be customised with the variety selection of stickers
More product info
Take your DIY skills to a whole new level and build this SLR camera.The Konstruktor DIY Kit is the world's first 35mm plastic SLR camera and you can assemble it yourself. For those old enough to remember analogue photography (it wasn't that long ago when we all starting using Digital cameras or phones to take snaps) or youngsters who are interested in photography and where it all started, the Kontruktor DIY camera is a great way to learn about the machinations of analogue photography.
Taking 1-2 hours to build and coming with customisable stickers, this fully workable camera features a top-down viewfinder, multiple exposure function, bulb setting for long exposures and a detachable fully interchangeable lens system including a 50mm f/10 lens with shallow depth of field, perfect for portraiture. The camera has a Shutter Speed of 1/80 seconds and has a tripod thread for long exposures. Once finished, you can take a picture of your efforts. The camera takes 35mm available from camera shops and newsagents.
Suitable for ages 14 and above.
- Konstrucktor Camera parts to build the DIY Camera
- Stickers to personalise you camera
- Instruction manual
- Includes 50mm lens