Mini Digital Video Camera
- A great alternative to CCTV to catch people out on camera!
- Records time of up to two hours per charge and records AVI video files
- Ideal for journalists, or businesses that want to keep an eye on things
- Tiny in size and simple to operate, ideal for both amateurs and pro users
- Device supports up to 16GB mini SD card. Please note, SD card not included
More product info
The Mini Digital Video Camera is a great alternative to conventional CCTV for the times when you don't want people to know they're on camera. Self-contained, and with no cables to hide, it's perfect for all sorts of covert surveillance and ideal for journalists, private investigators, or businesses that want to keep an eye on the cash register if the figures don't add up and they suspect someone of being light-fingered.
It's small enough to conceal in almost any location.You could put it inside a pack of chewing gum or cigarettes and it'll quietly record everything that's going on in its line of sight. Even if you simply placed it somewhere unobtrusive, chances are it wouldn't even be noticed!
With a recording time of up to two hours per charge, the Mini Digital Video Camera records AVI video files onto a Micro SD Card (Max 16GB) that can be played back on a computer.
This is the ideal device to capture video and sound while on the move. Whether you are simply riding a bike or about to carry out a parachute jump, it comes complete with a variety of clips and brackets to allow you to simply carry out this task. The Mini Camera is tiny in size and simple to operate making it ideal for both amateurs and experienced users. Even if you simply placed it somewhere unobtrusive, chances are it wouldn't even be noticed.
- Records both Audio and Video in AVI format
- Records under low light illumination
- Support 30 fps for 720x480 video shoot and output
- USB cable included for easy to transfer to PC
- Supports up to 16GB mini SD card. SD card not included
- Built-in lithium battery for up to two hours of recording or standby of up to 250 hours.
- Clips and brackets used to strap on for outdoor filming
- Battery charged through computer via USB cable
- System requirements: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32