Playbulb LED Lightbulb Bluetooth Speaker in White
- LED Bluetooth speaker light, with a light output of 215 lumens
- Control remotely using Bluetooth 4.0 via the MIPOW App
- Light bulb features an E27 screw base which fits most screw fixtures
- Operates like a normal light and can be dimmed via the downloadable App
- Compatible with iOS Apple devices and Android Devices (see below)
More product info
Creating an ambient mood usually requires a balance of just the right amount of light and music. The MIPOW PLAYBULB is a fresh new Bluetooth Smart LED speaker light, allowing you to combine your light with music and control, both from your mobile device.
Compatible with most Bluetooth wireless enabled devices and with playback A2DP capability, the advanced acoustic technology delivers a clear and big sound. The light is controlled from MIPOW App which is available for download from the App store and Google play. This App allows you to change bulb's light brightness and music operation. You can also set the time to turn the light on or off and play music automatically in the morning and at bedtime.
The Playbulb is much more than just a novelty mood light - it will enhance the style and comfort of your home. ideal for the lounge, study, office, bedroom - anywhere.
- Uses Bluetooth 4.0- for real time data transmission and smooth music listening
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod and other Bluetooth Smartphone devices
- Voltage: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power: 14Wrms (max) LED + audio
- Speaker power: 3W RMS
- MIPOW - iOS App for Apple devices
- Light brightness controlled bny circular knob on App or via a shake mode
- App features light on/off switch
- App functions includes Additional functions such as LED control, EQ selection, operating Modes etc. provided by PLAYBULBTM Apps available on iTunes and Playstore
- With four advance features – Wakeup, Energy Saving, Night mode and Sleep Mode
- Apps Supported devices; iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPod (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, Android Devices with Android 4.3 and above