Profile LP Vinyl Record Converter
- Converts your records into MP3s using a simple USB connection to your PC or Mac
- Create MP3 files for use on your computer, IPod or CD player
- Audacity software reduces crackles and hiss on worn records
- Includes ION EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software; laptop not included
- Plays records on your home stereo
More product info
The ION Profile LP Vinyl Archiving Turntable is the most elegant way of converting your old records into easy to use MP3 files that you can enjoy at home or on the move. With its contemporary, low-profile looks and sleek black piano finish the ION Profile LP is also perfect for hooking up to your home stereo and showing off your record collection.
The Profile LP conversion system uses a multi-speed USB turntable with a simple USB converter that allows you to capture music from vinyl records onto your computer. ION's EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software assists you in converting your old vinyl albums into flexible MP3s that you can listen to on your computer, transfer to your IPOD, or record onto a CD. The Profile LP also features Audacity software to reduce pops, crackles and hiss on worn records. When not converting records you can also enjoy your classic vinyl records using the Profile LP as a standard record player.
The ION Profile LP includes 33 1/3 and 45 RPM settings and enables you to transfer 78 RPM albums using the included software.