Scrabble Fridge Magnets
- Fridge magnets in the style and shape of Scrabble Letter Tiles
- Contains 120 magnetic tiles featuring the full Scrabble letter distribution
- Includes Triple Word, Triple Letter and Double Word Score tiles
- Great for reminders, messages, tellings off and more
- Bring some fun to your fridge notes & skill to your wordplay
More product info
Love Scrabble? Do you eat, drink and sleep Scrabble? Then why not cook whilst obsessing about your favourite board game as well. The time spent watching and waiting for the kettle to boil or the toaster to pop up can be better spent polishing your Scrabble skills and perfecting your word play.
This pack of Scrabble Fridge Magnets contains 120 magnetic tiles featuring the full Scrabble letter distribution plus Triple Word, Triple Letter and Double Word Score tiles. And of course, they’re great for reminders (please pick up some more milk), messages (Gone Fishing!), tellings off (You ate my sausage!) and more.... Please note the pack is for word play only and therefore a Scrabble board is not included.
Originally called "Criss-Crosswords", Scrabble has become a Board Game staple in homes across the world since the thirties. And that's why these Scrabble Fridge Magnets are ideal for the person who eats, drinks and sleeps Scrabble - and believe us, there are a few of those a round.
Scrabble Facts.... Did you know...
- If all the scrabble tiles ever produced were placed end to end, they would reach the equivalent of eight times around the earth
- The highest known score for one game is 1,049 by Philip Appleby in 1989
- Musician Duke Ellington once said playing Bop is like playing scrabble with all the vowels missing.
- Each hour at least 30,000 scrabble game are started.
- Somewhere in the world there are over a 1 million missing scrabble tiles.