Sky Drone Plus
- Record and take photo's mid-flight with the Sky Drone Plus
- Headless Intelligent Orientation Control means the flight direction depends on the user rather than the drone
- 6 axis technology makes the drone more stable when in flight
- Blades are protected by plastic outer circle for better protection
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
More product info
Take control of the ultimate flying toy with this M:Tech Sky Drone Plus which features 6-axis technology to provide you with strong stability and wind resistance as well as easier turning capabilities, so you can move in a variety of directions mid-flight.
The key feature of the Sky Drone Plus is its Headless Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function. This feature means that the direction of the drone depends on the user rather than the drone itself, so whatever is left to you is left to the drone, whatever is forward to you is forward to the drone and so on. This provides you with an easier learning curve to get to grips with the and enjoy flying the drone in any direction. This mode is also completely optional so you can revert to standard functionality at the press of a button.
It also comes with a built in 2MP camera which lets you record and take photos whilst the drone is airborne. Once you've taken your footage simply remove the included micro SD card to take a look at how good your flying skills are from a bird’s eye point of view.
For any newcomers to the drone world the Sky Drone Plus is equipped with a highly elastic plastic protective circle which protects the blades mid-flight and landing skids at the base of the drone have been raised to give users an even better viewing angle when recording and allowing for a safe landing. It comes included with a handheld remote and features 2.4ghz technology to allow you to fly more than one Sky Drone at a time.
- Frequency: 2.4GHZ
- Channel: 4CH with 6 Axis Gyro
- Camera Pixel: 2MP
- Video Time: About 30min
- Photos: About 800 pictures
- Memory Card: 2G
- Main Rotor Diameter: 14cm
- Battery for Controller: 4XAA batteries (not included)
- Battery for Quadcopter: 3.7V 500mAh Li-poly
- Charging Time: About 90 mins (USB charging)
- Flying time: About 7 minutes
- Controlling Distance: About 50 meters
- Dimension: 31.5x31.5x10.5cm
- Weight: 1kg
To find out how to fly your drone responsibly please click here.
- 1 x 2.4 GHz remote
- 1 x Sky Drone Plus
- 1 x 2.4GHz remote control
- 4 x Spare rotors
- 1 x 2MP camera
- 1 x Micro SD card reader
- 1 x 2GB Micro SD card
- 1 x USB charger
- 1 x Mini Phillips screwdriver
- 4 x Sky Drone Plus legs
- 1 x Manual