- Super cool medieval style goblet with swords
- Stylish hand-painted resin detailing
- Removable stainless steel insert for ease of cleaning
- An excellent gift for the medieval enthusiast
- Weighs 416 grams
- Measures approx. 18cm x 8cm x 8cm
More product info
Ever pictured sitting on your throne, goblet clutched in hand as you judge the fates of those who have wronged your mighty kingdom? Sipping a heady wine as you decide which path to take, whether to be a terrifying tyrant or benevolent ruler?
Well, we can’t give you a throne, but the 18cm Sword Goblet should help you feel the part while you sit in your armchair deciding what to watch on telly. This beautiful piece features stunning hand-painted detailing, including a stem shaped like two entwined dragons, as well as swords galore covering the goblet. It is cast in sturdy and detailed resin, with an easily removed stainless-steel insert, and it’s perfect for wines, meads and just about anything else you care to muster.