- Unique 4 channel selection lets you steer copter in a variety of directions
- Uses 2.4GHZ for better control and a stronger frequency
- High/low speed switch dramatically alters speed
- LCD display on controller shows flight state when flying
- Dimensions: Height 9cm Length 23cm Width 19cm (including blades)
More product info
For those of you who are serious about RC toys then this Syma F3 Helicopter is the one for you.
The F3 is rare in that it's a 4 channel helicopter, so you not only get the standard up, down, left, right, forward and backwards movements, but also sideward flight for ultimate customised flight paths. The F3 uses gyro technology to keep the helicopter stable when in flight, so its perfect for any novice or professional RC expert.
There's no issue with glass or walls interfering with the signal between your helicopter and remote control with the anti-interference ability, which functions to ensure nothing comes in the way of the F3's signal strength. Additionally the Spread Spectrum Technology provides the F3 with further remote distance, so you can remain stationary as your helicopter explores the world! As it flies, the on-board double protection technology powers off the helicopter whenever it is choked, so your copter's blades don't get destroyed whenever it gets in a tight situation.
On the handheld remote control, there are a variety of different buttons and displays to provide you with ultimate control over your F3. The remote features a high/low speed switch that lets you effortlessly change between high and low speed settings, for anyone who wants to take their flying skills to the next level. The remote also features a clear LCD display which shows your F3's flight state when in the air, so you'll really feel as if your in a cockpit of your own helicopter.
If you need to charge your copter then you can charge the 3.7v 150Mah Li-Poly battery using the battery bay included, which plugs into your computer via USB for simple recharging. Dimensions: Height 9cm Length 23cm Width 19cm (including blades)
Note: Colour may vary
- Frequency: 2.4ghz
- Battery: 3.7v 150Mah Li-Poly
- Charging Time: 60 minutes
- Flying Time: 6 minutes and above
- Controlling Distance: 30 meters
- Controller Battery: 4xAA (Not included)
- 4 channel control
- 2.4g remote control
- Handheld Remote Control
- LCD Transmitter
- Gyro Technology
- Two control modes
- High/Low speed switch
- Double Protection technology
- Battery Bay
- Lower Blades
- USB charging cable