S8 Helicopter Black
- 3 channel S8 remote controlled helicopter from Syma
- Features gyro technology for stable flight when airborne
- Li-Poly battery can be recharged via usb
- Handheld remote control give you a controlling distance of up to 8 meters
- Dimensions: Length 27cm Height 12.6cm Width 5.6cm Wingspan 20.7cm
More product info
This Syma S8 gyro helicopter can move in practically any direction thanks to its 3 channel technology, meaning you can explore the world through your R/C helicopter without being restricted by movement. It also features gyro technology so your chopper remains stable when airborne, giving you more control over where the S8 fly's.
Additionally the S8's double protection design ensures your helicopter won't become damaged, as when the blades come into contact with a hard object the S8 automatically power's off, which will keep your helicopter completely intact. The front of the helicopter houses a bright LED flash-light for you to search the skies with and also keep track of your copter when the daylight starts to disappear.
The included handheld remote is easy to use and comes in the shape of a video game controller, making it easy to handle for any video game players. The remote also features two joysticks for complete control and two fine tuning buttons for you to accurately steer your copter through different obstacles. If your S8 begins to lose power you can simply charge the rechargeable 3.7V 150mAh battery via usb, so you won't have to keep paying a fortune on expensive batteries each time you want to take your R/C helicopter for a spin.
Dimensions: Length 27cm Height 12.6cm Width 5.6cm Wingspan 20.7cm.
Controller requires 4XAA batteries (not included)
- Battery: 7.4v 1500Mah Li-Poly
- Charging Time:45 minutes
- Flying Time: 5 Minutes
- Controlling Distance: 8 meters
- Controller Battery: 4xAA (Not included)
- 3 channel control
- Handheld Remote Control
- LCD Transmitter
- Flashing lights
- Gyro Technology
- Double Protection technology
- USB charging cable