Travel UK Trivia Junior
- Challenge family and friends to this UK Travel Trivia Junior
- Features lots of questions about the UK such as 'Who is the writer of Harry Potter?'
- Great for 2-6 players of all ages
- Perfect for when you are travelling long distances in the car, train or plane
- Ideal gift for someone who likes trivia, games, puzzles and the rest
More product info
What is the name of the famous toy store in London? Who is the writer of Harry Potter?
Do you love a good trivia test? Why not challenge your friends to a few questions and get involved in this fun, UK trivia quiz? This UK Travel Trivia Junior is the ideal gift for a trivia genius or to keep you entertained whilst on your long travels.
Contains fun questions full of useful and interesting trivia about the UK. This travel companion is suitable 2-6 players of all ages.