The Cube Board Game
- Family board game based on the game show hosted by Philip Schofield
- Can you beat The Cube? The ultimate test of daring, courage and skill
- Includes 50 electronic and physcial games, 7 lives, 1 simplify, 1 trial
- Suitable for ages 8+ and ideal for 2-6 players
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not supplied).
More product info
Re-live the old fashioned fun of a family board game and play The Cube Board Game. Based on the ITV1 game show of the same name and hosted by Philip Schofield, do you have what it takes to beat The Cube - the ultimate test of daring, courage and skill which the whole family can now play at home? What should be simple games become even harder as the pressure and your pulse rate start to rise.
Just like the show, each player starts with 9 lives, 1 simplify and 1 trial run token, but will that be enough to complete the 7 rounds of physical and electronic challenges that await you? Will your nerve hold out long enough to make it all the way to the final stage and win the £250,000 jackpot? (Sorry there is no real prize money in the board game unfortunately).
The game is a great way to bring the family together after a lengthy Sunday roast or family get together. Just make sure the game doesn't end in quarrels.
- Suitable for ages 8+ -
- 2-6 players.
- Requires 2xAAA batteries (not supplied).