The Double Edged Razor
- Stunning traditionally styled double edge safety razor
- Features Men Rock logo engraved on the silver end
- Very elegant way to shave which has stood the test of time
- With cool, textured silver handle which is easy to hold
- Makes a stylish present for the individual who is just starting to shave
More product info
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
From the stylish range of Men Rock come's this traditional styled double edge safety razor with blade. The double edged razor recalls the traditional shaving style and provides the kind of close shave possible only through this method, while also providing the ease of use of a modern razor. Men Rock Logo laser etched onto the razor's end.
And although this razor was first introduced in 1890s, it's still a very popular way to shave, with double edge razor heads being available from most good pharmacies.
About the Safety Razor Head
Introduced in the 1890s, and still popular with experienced wet shavers today. The flat stainless steel blades, sharpened on both edges, offers a simple but effective single cutting action similar to that of an open cut throat or straight razor. Traditional safety (double edge) blades are available from many pharmacies worldwide.