The Really Nasty Bankers Game
- Put friendships aside with this game of greed and deception
- Squander the bank's money and lie in order to reach your goal
- Find out who the greediest member of your family is
- The aim of the game is to reach £10 million
- From the creators of the The Really Nasty Horse Racing Game
More product info
Can you be as cutthroat and ruthless a real life banker? Well put all friendships aside with this Really Nasty Bankers Game. This aim of this game of greed is to be the first player to reach £10 million, but who will you have to step over to reach your target?
This game of deception, double-crossing, scheming, bluffing and greed will bring out the worst in you and your fellow players, as you start seeing green and try to collect as much money as possible. Act like a true banker and bet more money then you know you have at your disposal. As long as you can hide it and nobody challenges you, you can gamble as much as you want!
Crank up the pressure on other players by playing one of your Really Nasty playing cards to ruin their game. With this novelty banking game you can find out what it’s truly like to squander away millions of the public’s money and still earn yourself a tasty bonus at the end of it. For 2 to 6 players and ages 12 and up.
- 78 x Bank Investment cards
- 23 x Really Nasty cards
- 18 x Regulator cards
- 6 x playing pieces
- 2 x spinners
- 2 x dice
- Bankers Bonus money
- Game board