3D Solar System
- Set includes 8 luminous glow in the dark planets plus Pluto.
- Comes with 200 glow in the dark adhesive stars for the wall and ceiling
- Create the universe in a child's bedroom or your own
- Includes an informative planetary guide to the Solar system
- Educational tool for children to learn about our fantastic universe
More product info
Teach your child about the solar system with this set of nine snap together, glow in the dark planets including Pluto. Children will have fun learning to put them in the right order, by hanging them from the ceiling - Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune then Pluto. Each box also contains 200 adhesive stars which can be placed on the ceiling and interspersed amongst the planets thus creating the Universe in their room. The kit also comes with a planetary guide which provides learning along with play.
Just like the real inter-galactic orbs, the planets' sizes range from 4.5 cm to 12cm in diameter. After all, it would look odd if planet Earth was the same size as the planet Jupiter - the largest known planet in the Solar system. With their luminous qualities, the planet's make a great night time mobile and relaxing aid to help young children to fall asleep.