Man Bites Dog Card Game
- Create outrageous headlines from the cards dealt
- The more unusual words chosen the higher the points
- A card game to enjoy on your travels or at home
- Boxed set is great for travel, family game night, or parties
- For 2 or more players ages 8 and up. Great travel game
More product info
Man Bites Dog is a Hilarious Headline Card Game which pokes fun at the silliness of headlines in the Tabloid press. Basically, you're dealt a hand of cards with words on them, each with a point value. The more unusual the words chosen the higher the points scored. When it's your turn, construct the headline that earns the highest points... and often the biggest laughs! The first player to get to 500 points wins. It's a great way to have fun with language for kids and adults alike and is compact enough to go on the road. This game is Extra! Extra! fun and is ideal for journalists or simply those who think they're real wags when it comes to creating pithy slogans.
The card game comes with 106 Headline Cards, three exclusive cards and an instruction card. Suitable for 2 or more players, the game is a great way to get the old grey matter working quickly after that long Sunday lunch. Makes a brilliant alternative to the traditional charades at family gatherings or Christmas get togethers.