Sort It Out Board Game
- The game of putting things in order with a guess or hunch
- Read the question, rank your choices and compare answers
- Winner is the one who has the most items in the correct order
- With 300 cards and a huge variety of fun and interesting topics
- Suitable for 2-6 players. Ideal for Ages 12+.
More product info
Here's a game that will get the family matching their wits and building brainpower. A winner at the Toy of the Year 2010 awards, this family game entails putting things in order. With a huge variety of fun and interesting topics, players will surprise each other with their guesses and hunches. For example, Which is faster? A cheetah? A race horse? A bicycle?, a rabbit? or a car travelling at 60mph? You have 2 minutes to decide, then flip the card over to reveal which player is the winner, with the most in the correct order.
Ideal for playing at sleep overs - (get the kids off their electronic devices) or at a dinner party. Why not play it a after a long Sunday lunch or at a family Christmas get together. It will get the old grey matter working after the slump brought on by the Christmas pudding.
- Over 300 topic cards
- 6 x Moving pieces
- 1 x Game board
- 6 x Tile holders
- 30 x Coloured tiles
- 1 x Sand timer