Wacky Races Cufflinks
- Cuffinks for fans of Hanna Barbera's cartoon Wacky Races
- Features that sniggering fleabag Mutley and his evil owner Dick Dasterdly
- Made from enamel set into hyper-allergenic rhodium
- Traditional bullet clasp to the back
- Would brighten up the dullest of shirts
More product info
Love Mutley and his infectious snigger? These novelty cufflinks featuring the wicked yet hopeless Dick Dasterdly and everybody's favourite, Dasterdly's useless dog Mutley are ideal for fans of the Wacky Races.
Two of Hanna Barbera's most iconic cartoon characters, Mutley and Dick are set in enamel and sit proudly on a rhodium base and would brighten up even the dullest of shirts; more than mere fasteners, cufflinks usually reflect the personality of the wearer!
Getting married? These shirt cufflinks would make perfect gifts for the groomsmen, although we wouldn't recommend that the groom wears them on the big day just in case the bride spots his true passion! Made from hyper-allergenic rhodium with an enamel face.