Wright Brothers Plane Kit
- The Wright Brothers 41 piece bi-plane kit
- Fully flying recreation of the Kitty Hawk
- Reproduction of the world’s first aircraft
- Plane measures approximately 50cm x 49cm
- Accurate model suitable for ages 14 and over
More product info
Over a century has passed since the pioneering Wright Brothers took to the skies with the world’s very first aeroplane flight in 1903. Now you can recreate their incredible success with your own reproduction model of the famous ‘Kitty Hawk’ aircraft.
This 41-piece model set is a wooden DIY kit which builds your very own model of the aviation innovator. Measuring around 50cm wing span and 50cm length, your finished plane is propelled using a clever rubber band system, letting you put your flyer to the test to see whether you’re able to beat the brothers’ record breaking attempt of 120 feet with your miniature plane!
Perfect for ages 14 and over, this model aeroplane makes an excellent project for any history lover!